Saturday, July 12, 2008

Randomism-ism-ism

OMG I'm sitting here looking at all these people's great blogs and the awesome clothes that they are wearing and it just reminds me how much more i need a job. My money is like running on E meaning I only have like $40. That money can barely buy me 2 items of clothing at Marshall's and like nothing at plain old Macy's. Seeing people's great clothes also reminds me just how much I love fashion. I am literally dieing while waiting for a whole year to be up so I can go to fashion school. I mean like sometime people say crazy thing like "I'm to young to be going off to a college that is out of state" or just say things about my ideas that make me want to say "shut up". But I don't because I know that I am a great fashion designer. Oh My God. It feels so good getting all those random thoughts out.

3 comments:

karla deras said...

Shop at the goodwill! You can find pretty amazing pieces for like three dollars, no joke. LINKED YOU!

Richel said...

I seriously go to the Goodwill all the time, too!
I never really have money since all I do is babysit, but when I get even just like 10 dollars I go there so I can find great things.

Fashion Addict said...

I myself am very random at times and it does feel great to let it all out.
I hope you get to go to fashion school and don't let people put you down!

Would you like to exchange links?