Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kira Kira Kira you know you shouldn't tell lies


I know that anybody who's anybody has read the Sept. issue of Teen Vogue with Baby V(said that in one of her older songs) on the cover. I thought that her article was great and when she said that she doesn't talk about her relationship and that's why it works was really nice. Because just like have the people in the world I always think why don't they just tell us they are dating(like Chris Brown and Rihanna and Vanessa and Zac), but then I thought that if these people are happy keeping their relationship to themselves then the rest of the world shouldn't care. But on to a different note:FASHION. So just like all the other naive teen vogue readers i had read the article on Kira Plastinina and thought "Wow, that's amazing. 15 with a clothing line. That's my dream". But this time when I red about her I thought "16 with over 40 stores. That's just preposterous", so I looked her up and she isn't some girl that made her self into something. Her father already was a billionaire. I don't know about anyone else but I just feel that Teen Vogue really could have focused an article of that sort a real person that really had a dream and followed it , not another girl like Paris Hilton who doesn't have to work if she doesn't want to.

7 comments:

margault said...

Totally agree with you !

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

i stand paris hilton less and less ecah day

Danz said...

I'm not really a fan of Kira's clothing but I've always wondered how she did it. Makes a whole lot of sense now. She's obviously had a LOT of help along the way but at least she's making the most of her good fortune at an early age.

selina said...

AMEN!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I had no idea I really did think that Kira got to where she is with hard work. Knowing now that it's because her father has money, it makes a lot more sense. Thank you for letting us know.

Nayra Laise said...

Hi from Rome and congratulations for your blog. Paris is really becoming anorexic

Immigration Lawyer Melbourne said...

Love the purple dress..so cute